FLOATING POWER PLANT
|Length (over all)||70.90 m|
|Length (between PP)||69.10 m|
|Breadth (moulded)||12.30 m|
|Breadth (max)||12.50 m|
|Depth (main deck)||2.50 m|
|Draught (design)||1.15 m|
|Transfer speed||12.5 km/h|
|Generators||4 x 1,840 kW|
|Motor||4 x RR C26:33L8A|
|Plant||2 x Schottel Navigator|
- Fully natural gas powered green floatin power plant
- 6 MW electric supply power
- Gas supply by up to 8 x 40ft bunker container (LNG or CNG)
- Loading of gas container but no gas bunkering to minimize risks
- Propulsion by modular, fuel oil powered rudder propeller units
- Quick release for electric and mooring connections
- Modular construction concept
- Electric control unit
- Accommodation unit for 2 crew
NATURAL GAS POWERED GREEN FLOATING POWER PLANT
Continual reinvestment in research and development has enabled us to be at the cutting edge of innovation and design. In the field we supply “green products” such as low emission catalytic converters and diesel particle filters for machinery in confined spaces ensuring health and safety requirements are constantly met.
Our retrofitted emission systems are ideal for working in areas with limited ventilation including basements where poisonous exhaust gases can harm the operator’s health.
Was ist Ihr nächstes Projekt?
BITTE ZÖGERN SIE NICHT UNS ZU KONTAKTIEREN. WIR SETZEN UNS SO SCHNELL WIE MÖGLICH MIT IHNEN IN VERBINDUNG.
TECHNOLOG Services GmbH, Vorsetzen 50, 20459 Hamburg
+49(0) 40 . 70 70 76-800